Tori Harper - Counsellor

My Counselling Practice
September 2020

                                                

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read about my counselling practice.  I understand that taking this step can be very daunting and finding the right person is essential. I am here to offer you a safe, confidential space to explore whatever it is that is bothering you.

You may be having difficulties in a relationship, struggling to come to terms with a loss or dealing with anxiety, depression or anger.  You may be weighed down with guilt or looking to find ways of coping with something from your past.

I will accept you as you are and will not judge you. Every person is unique and has unique history. Therefore there is no "one approach fits all".  We can explore ways to overcome your problems and improve your life. It may be that you are overwhelmed at the moment and need practial ways of coping before you decide whether you wish to dig a little deeper.  I will work with you, at your pace and if you wish to uncover the origins of these feelings we can do that together.

I offershort-term or long-term face to face counselling in Weston-super-Mare. I am also certified in online counselling. I am happy to offer single-session therapy if you believe this will be helpful.   

If you feel that we could work together please get in touch.  

Phone / Text Tori - 07888 486118
Email - toriharpercounselling@yahoo.com


 

 

Comments